Become a sponsor
As a community conference with a low entrance fee, we depend on sponsors for making PromCon possible.
Do you want to help make this happen and get your company featured in videos, banners, and printed materials?
I want to sponsor PromCon. What do I do?
Please see the sponsorship prospectus.
Why sponsor PromCon?
Prometheus is a leading open-source monitoring system and time series database which is used by companies of all sizes for their mission-critical monitoring.
PromCon attracts a crowd of experienced and influential infrastructure engineers, both via in-person attendance and through video recordings that are made available to the public after the conference. Featuring your name and brand in front of this audience will drive the adoption of your products and services in the infrastructure world, as well as present you with potential hiring opportunities! And of course, if your organisation is using Prometheus already, you will benefit directly from helping its community to grow and thrive.
How will the money be used?
We will use the sponsorship money to pay for conference expenses such as:
- Professional video recordings of all talks
- Catering for all attendees
- Printed materials, banners, lanyards, etc.
- Evening after-party (unless sponsored separately)
- Speaker reimbursements, if funding allows for it
- Diversity scholarships
PromCon is a community-organized conference with no financial profit motive. Any leftover funds will be used for future conferences or the project.
Terms and conditions
- Sponsorship application is handled on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Sponsors should be committed to the use of the Prometheus monitoring system and supportive of PromCon's mission to provide a conference aimed at the Prometheus community: Prometheus users and developers of all skill levels.
- The organisation of PromCon being carried out by the Prometheus development community (contact: PromCon Organizers). All financial matters are handled on behalf of the PromCon team by the Linux Foundation.
- The PromCon organizers retain the right to reject any sponsor that they deem to be inappropriate.
- After written acceptance by the PromCon organizers, the sponsor should provide the sponsorship funds, logo image in an appropriate format, and other details required within 30 days of receipt of the acceptance, and in any case one week before the start of the conference.
- Sponsorship pledges cannot be processed without payment.
- Sponsors may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the item(s) sponsored nor represent, advertise, or distribute literature or materials for the products or services of any other firm or organisation.
- Linux Foundation and/or individual PromCon organizers will not be liable for damage or loss to sponsors' properties by fire, theft, accident or any other cause whether the result of negligence or otherwise or case of force majeure.
- Further sponsorship terms will be laid out in a sponsorship agreement between Linux Foundation and the sponsor.
Thanks for your interest in sponsoring PromCon!